POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP comments please : IRTC WIP comments please Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIP comments please
From: Tek
Date: 20 Dec 2002 21:22:14
Message: <3e03d056@news.povray.org>
Right, I figure I probably have only about 4 more days to work on this image
before the deadline ('cause I'll be away from my computer most of next week).

So, I need suggestions on what bits you think need work and what bits look good.

Also, do you think this image is on topic? The original idea was that the
waterfall and pouring drink looked like mirror images of each other, which could
only happen for that instant in time, but that idea seems to have got lost a
little in all the details I've been putting into the scene.

All comments and thoughts will be a great help in finishing this image.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message